Weirdness

Good morning.


It's a little bit late, and I apologize for my laziness. I was crying last night because of my last entry, therefore making me wake up late. Anyway, what had happened yesterday was a bit odd... but familiar.


This is before the time I cried. Long before that.


Well, I was at the hospital. Then this doctor asked me, "Is he a girl? He sure is very pretty." Oh wow, now I look like some pretty girl? Wait... he said that I'm a 'he'? Oh god... I didn't answer that. Why? Because the canteen, the other doctor, the receptionist, and the body guard also asked the same question. Damn.


Later, we went to SM Sta. Rosa... well, right after that check up to gather some... resources. We went to the instrument shop, and gladly there was a keyboard there. I was expecting a grand piano, but it'll suit me just fine. And then I sat there and played. Oh, I can see a lot of people looking at me, awed by my display. Hehe. Go Euphorium! Go Byakuya! Go Eternity! hahaha. It's just so fun to look at. Then the owner went to talk to me and asked, "Have you had any piano lessons? Coz your movements sure are way awesome." Oh, that's so flattering. Kinda made me remind the time I went to MOA.


My bro was playing with the guitars, and I was there at the piano. Then there came this american guy who went to my dad and said "Oh, your son's very talented... Also your daughter." Haha! That gave me a really good laugh. He thinks we're good? Oh my goodness. Anyway, it's very flattering.


And, I had this sudden odd feeling that my "Campus Love Story" err... story is becoming more and more sensual. I don't really care, but for the minor readers, it should be a problem. Anyway, It's for the humor of it.


Till later. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

About Me

Followers