My Crimson Angel

Good morning.


I have made it a habit to greet this diary a good morning, even if the morning is not good. Anyway, I had another weird dream... It constitute a certain fictional character by the name of "Daisuke Niwa".


If you don't know who this is, then you can use your local Wikipedia about it. In case you haven't figured it out, I'll be nice and say where this is from. He's from the anime "DNAngel." He's the main protagonist, the "cute little redhead" as many describe him. Well, i think he's not that handsome, but he's definitely cute to the max. More words could be: cuddly, childish, innocent, fragile, girly.


Well, he's not girly despite his looks. He's rather clumsy, but he's a tech expert. He's incapable of true sin... as some put it in a way. Anyway, it's not that I'm going to fill this entry of mine all about how he looks and acts, right?


The point is that I've been having dreams about this guy. It's bad to shaer something so personal, but hey, at the least of my worries, no one will fuss about this. Anyway, I was his classmate, the mute one. It was then until he heard me singing that he decided to talk to me. Being so innocent and [b]adorable[/b] that he is, I decided to go with him or a while. Since then we became friends.


Well, to the most of the time. He was pretty uptight after a few months of being with him. I don't really know why. Until that night. Well, at the museum, Dark was stealing this necklace: "Beholder of Truth", which is basically not a necklace because of the large crystal-thing in the center. That's not the thing that worries me. It's the power that it holds. Basically, you can't touch it. Touch it, and your soul leaves your body. That's the problem. Dark doesn't know about this, so I had to intervened.


When he was about to touch the necklace, I threw a dagger at where he stood, luckily he dodged. I appeared before him and prevented him from touching the said cursed artifact. He didn't listen, so I decided to show him a little play. I threw a dagger at the necklace, and it disintegrated on impact. He was dumbfounded. Well, at least he believes me now. Then it's the most of our worries, Krad came. I asked him to cover me while I seal the necklace, since I told him he can deal Krad better. He nodded and did the job.


He was done as soon as I'm done sealing the 'thing'. He looked at me and asked me if it's fine now. I told him no, because I'm the only one capable of holding it at the moment, and I don't want to risk his safety. Being the cocky thief that he is, he replied, "so you wouldn't let a handsome like me die from this beautiful earth?" I simply sighed, and flew away. He followed. "Don't worry, I'm bringing this to the Niwa Household." I told him. He stopped and I looked at him, "what's wrong? Thought I didn't knew? There are some things you don't know about me." Being the simple ignorant and cocky angel that he is, he replied, "We can, of course, remedy that, beauty?" I shruged and we flew back to the Niwa household.


I simply left it at the table, left a note, and went to the garden. Dark stopped me, "Don't you want to tell me who you are?" He asked, looking serious. I smiled, "I'm your guardian angel." And I left.


The next day, I looked for Niwa. I took him to the rooftops [at least it has my privacy] and handed him a letter. I guess that blows my cover. As if I care, I do know his secrets, until the Dark-Daisuke secret that is. Anyway I left him there for a while, and I know Dark's brave enough not to heed my warning about the next painting... It's the "Darkest Hour", and as the name implies, it's as evil as hell. It suckes the nearest lifeform in the struck of midnight... well, on a 10 meter radius...


I had to go back... and save this angel of mine.


That's enough for the moment... I don't want to spoil the entire page of this diary of mine full of a night of adventure... till later.

No comments:

About Me

Followers