Midnight crying

Good morning.


Last night was terrible. Other than that crying for almost an hour, something very tragic happened. Let's begin this with a customary introduction.


I was upstairs, in my room. I was using my laptop and reading another story just so that I could go to sleep. Suddenly, out of nowhere, there was around 6 loud bangs. At first I thought it was fireworks not until someone cried desperately for help. I rapidly went outside to see, and to my horror was a man who was shot dead. He was shot by gangsters passing by. There were three of them, and rode the motorcycle. They are not the main concern, however. Everyone in the whole place went out to help. Imagine... it was around 11 PM, almost near 12. How nice people become when there's trouble.


The sad part is, that it is his birthday today. Sad? Yes... It was sad because just this morning he died. I feel sorry for the guy and the family left behind. Fortunately for the three suspects, I didn't saw their face, or know a damn thing about them, so I couldn't lay any finger on them. I could kill them of course, without being tracked down. Of course, why would I bother myself? Revenge? That's no reason. I wasn't really friends with the said person, so why commit vengeance?


All that I found out [something to ponder about] is that man is a social being, symphatetic and trustworthy. Everyone would and should open their doorsteps the moment you needed them most. I offered a lot of my help and never asked something as valuable in return. I asked favors, but not as near as those compared with the favors I did. Anyway, I wasn't really expecting much. I love helping others through problems. I am a guide, afterall.


To the others who are confused, please don't be. I'm not really a lucid type of kid, because the years made me stronger and wiser. I have outgrown my age to the limit that I was considered to be 32 [woah]. I have outgrown my wisdom to the limit of me being an oracle. Well, not a full time oracle, but rather, a surprise one. Sadly, I wasn't aware of the events... or something IS blocking me from knowing this event... Heat was always a problem for me.


KNowing that guilt has been dropped down from my shoulders, I should stop crying... Why can't these tears stop flowing? Please stop... Please stop for my sake... Thank you, everyone...


Thank you, my diary, for walking with me through this journey. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

About Me

Followers