Weird

Good Afternoon.


Well, I haven't made an entry earlier today, since I was so caught up in the moment. I had to read. Gladly, the books are down to around 50. Looks like the books wouldn't last until the end of summer... Sigh...


It's strange that I feel so hot after a cold bath. Trust me when I say it's cold, because my definition of cold is 'rock-hard ice from antartica'. It's like I have no sense of coldness. Trust me. When I say it's hot, don't beleive me, because I'm sensitive to heat... well, it's not an issue.


However, it came to me the words: "What should I write?". I've been slacking off from my seriousness of what a diary should be. A Diary is not a treasure chest of your gossips, it is the collection of your innermost self, in a way it is you.


A plain notebook is just a notebook until you decide to write something in it. It can be a diary, a novel, a manuscript, a note book, anything the writer desires. Of course, as the pen touches the paper, the so called 'notebook' is given a soul, a part of the writer's soul. Then, as the pages go by this 'soul' develops and the writer pours his/her own heart into what he/she is writting.


I don't know about you, but I pour my heart whenever I write. I write everything with passion. Trust me, because my handwritting is as awesome as a computer. I love writting, specially when others learn from it. Whatever the point is now, it's useless, as to no one reads it.


[b]Well, at least be so kind to leave a comment. I wouldn't waste my time placing my diary here on public, would I?[/b]


So much for the rant. Oh well, no one is concerned. So I have no topic for the night... so, let's start with something so casual... How are you feeling?


I feel like s**t. Why? I feel like the whole world's ignoring me. LET'S SEE ABOUT THAT WHEN WE MEET EYE TO EYE! LET'S SEE IF YOU COULD IGNORE ME LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE! Anyway... does that answer your question?


Next question... Any love interest at the moment? YES! But of course, just like the past ones, it cannot be attained. Well, just like what I stated on my first entry, it's the past. What is done is done. Whatever. I could live my life alone... all I ever wanted was to be loved anyway. If I acn't have it, then so be it.


Next question... So would you have the guts to show yourself in public? DAMN RIGHT. Of course I have the guts to reveal myself in the public, as long as not online. I'LL SERIOUSLY CURSE THOSE WHO WILL GRAB A PICTURE OF ME.


Anyway, till later... And I decided not to continue my escapades with Daisuke and Dark here since I was hinted that it's becoming green. Hell, I don't care, but... I think I didn't had much nosebleed...


Anyway, here's Sai Hikawa-Zefiric, signing off.

No comments:

About Me

Followers