My Diary

Good morning.


I have accustomed myself in greeting this diary of mine every time I write. Anyway, it's a bit nice to be greeted every time you pass, but this time was different. Every time I wake up, there would be a lot of messages greeting me a good morning, and every time I go to sleep there would always be those who would greet me a good night sleep.


It's like it's a whole new world, with the loss of friends who you learned to trust after just a year.


But then I learned that not all of these friends can be true to you. It's a sad and bitter truth, but it's better to face truth, cold or not, earlier than latter. At least it can be remedied, right? No. I don't think a problem like that can be solved as much as math problems do.


Anyway, I woke up early to start reading. I have 76 more books to read... or stories as people call them. Most of them are romance stories, the rest are calculus books, which I would be using once I'm back in school. I have to keep my record, you know.


I just realized something. NO matter how much you try, you can't change yourself in an instant. The more you try your best to erase something, the more it will remain. Even if you erase the writtings on the paper, it'll still leave a sign. But, despite this, we can still move on knowing that most of it are left behind.


What am I refering to? Is it not obvious? Well, of course it's not obvious. The only thing I am capable at the moment is writting, since I poured my heart and soul into it. I don't know about others, but it feels good to write. At least I could cry freely whenever I write. I feel free of the world's cage. I feel happy lifting the burden of emotions on my heart. I feel light knowing that I could share this emotion of mine to anonymous. Although I do expect no one would pay attention, so I'm bound to write in this diary, at least this diary learns to listen.


At least this diary has the guts to read everything I write.

No comments:

About Me

Followers