My Crimson Angel [continued]

Good afternoon


So, let's continue this little story of mine, shall we?


A little backtrack... So I had to go back and save Dark. He was about to enter the 10 meter radius, until I stopped him. By what you say? By my signature dagger. I had to stop him, or Dark here would be sucked into eternal torment and pain. Of course, Daisuke would be included, and I can't let the redhead be trapped there.


I told him what would happen, and he gasped. At least now he knows. And at least the Ice demon [KRad] didn't came. Now it's just the two of us, and the painting. I told him to wait for an hour before we could seal the damned painting together. He didn't pout, oh he's so cute when he pouts. Anyway, after 1 hour, we sealed it using the following words: [i]"Vom Osten und der Westen und das helle und die Dunkelheit verwendet sie ist Energie, das Übel von innen zu versiegeln. Lassen Sie den Fluch dieses Kunstprodukts angehoben werden! Begone!"[/i] Oh, by the way, it's german, except for the 'BEgone' part. And so, having our duties done, Dark had to leave, until I collapsed, of course.


The moment I regained my consciousness, I was in Daisuke's room. Hm, he has a pretty nice and spacey room. I tried to sit up, but something was holding me. I looked up and saw Dark holding me. He was fast asleep. Oh well, tomorrow is saturday and we have nothing to do at the moment, so what the heck. I'll sleep by his side.


He was comfortably warm... very nice... I thought maybe, we could do this often. But, knowing Dark, he would probably go on some pretty girl. But... then he changed to Daisuke... I had to let my tamer see this. So I went back to my original self, and spent the rest of the night looking at his innocent face until I fell asleep.


The next morning, he woke me up, smilling. Well, to the least of my worries, we were alone in the apartment. Oh yeah, I forgot... it was the end of schoolyear... I had to prepare something for the next semester, and then he had asked. "Since the two of us are... helping each other... umm... could we... umm... stay at the same apartment?" He's cute when he's shy like that. He still retains his cuteness even if he's manly right now. Being the nice and naive person that I am, I agreed. We then fixed up our things and well, rested the entire day.


I thought, tomorrow was Daisuke's birthday, so I had to buy him a gift. I thought maybe he would like to have some new canvas and some new painting stuff. Well, I also bought him a cake. I bought everything needed for tomorrow and hid it perfectly.


The next day, I woke him up and pulled him to the kitchen. I showed him the cake and kissed him in the cheeks while I greeted him a happy birthday. He was shocked, but he smiled. He blew the candles and we ate happily. After that, I told him that I would take a bath. I don't know if he heard me, but I entered anyway.


After undressing myself, he entered. Looking at him, he was so red. He's really adorable. Maybe I should jump on him and we could go on with it. But, being the kind kid I am, I let it pass. He was apologizing like crazy, until I pulled him and told him that we could go on bath together. Being so embarrased, he changed into Dark, and I changed into my angel form. Being the horny bastard that he is, we took the bath together, of course, nothing happened between us... that is, if you don't count the hot and passionate kiss we shared, and the [i]'please don't touch me there, Dark-san'[/i].


Yes, pretty much clean... That's Dark, the horny angel and the most attractive person there is. Whatever, I don't care.


Then I had to spend the entire day with Daisuke, since it's his birthday. I took him to the restaurant and bought food. I heard the girls at the table quite far from us talking and giggling about us... we looked like a cute couple. I had no qualms about it, but Daisuke was as red as his hair. Haha, you should imagine him looking so embarassed! I feel sorry for him, but the fact that the girls were taking pictures of us were pretty annoying... So we went outside and spent the day somewhere else. The art museum, the park... everywhere.


In the end, he was happy, and I"m tired. Also, it was freezing cold, so we had to embrace each other to get ourselves warm. Hmm... he smells good. He feels so soft, and warm... and gentle... and... zzzzzz....


Class begun a week after his birthday. Well, there's our old life...


Till then, I will write something more useful. Also, a little thing to remember and learn for today is that you must not be afraid to show appreciation to someone. They would definitely appreciate it, even if they do not show it. Being thoughtful is a gift. Be nice. Be thoughtful.


Be like me, when I gave Daisuke a gift [and a pretty nice view of my naked body] even though he didn't told me when his birthday was. How did I figured it out? Well, there is this bio about him... well it doesn't concern you at the moment, but the thing that concerns you is the lesson.


Here's me, signing off. Good afternoon.

No comments:

About Me

Followers