Daddy

Tonight, I received a text message from my mother saying that my father was rushed to the hospital. She said that a nerve in his head had popped.
I'm very sad right now. No, it's an understatement. I am not yet prepared to lose my dad. I've yet to make him see me walk on the pedestal when my graduation comes. I've yet to show him my family in the future. I've yet to show my kids their grandfather. I can't take it! I will not accept that event.
I will pray for his safety... and I don't know why. I must keep myself collected, but inside, I am sure that I am slowly feeling devastated. I feel very, very sad right now.
For my dad, I will try my best. I will pray for his safety, and I wish that you guys would help me cope up with this shocking revelation.
I... I can't type much. I.. I'm blacked out.

1 comment:

xIchigo13x said...

I will pray for you ever night. I really hope nothing really bad happens. Keep me posted Sai.

About Me

Followers