A Not-So-Very White Christmas

Well, this would be the very big knockout of the century. How did I spend my white christmas without snow? Isn't white a color of a paint? Well, let's just say that my walls are painted white... still I'm spending a 'white christmas'.

Pardon me for my actions. I'm feeling very uneasy. It seems that I am sick today. I am sincerely hoping that I do not repeat the sickness in the following years. I've been having this sickness since early November, and it keeps on coming back.

Sigh. The very best way to spend Christmas was to be active, and here I am, bedridden.

Still, it won't stop me from spending my holidays 100%.

You know, I've been very concerned about my room mate. He told me he didn't went home this holiday (IOW, he's been in the room ever since the start of classes, and I could barely recall him going home). So, I'm trying my best to wish him a merry holiday. I'd do my best to make him smile when I return. I feel sad for him... though I don't really know why he decided to stay.

Anyway, a Joyful Holiday to you all!

No comments:

About Me

Followers