A Fated Meeting

I was sleeping so soundly when I felt something resting on me. I slowly opened my eyes to see my dad put my things on my stomach. I said, "What the hell?" He just shrugged and said, "Your grandmother's outside. Go greet her." And so I did.

After greeting her, I ate some noodles. We then went to Max's (It's a restaurant) and went to see my cousin for the first time.

Well, I was a little shocked, though. I mean, he's supposed to be Canadian and all (well, he does have the white skin and semi-blond hair and all), but he doesn't look like much. Just a common foreigner. He wasn't even that talkative! I was having a hard time dealing with him because I'm not used to meet new people... although he's literally my cousin.

Anyway, after that, I went home, and they went their own way. Sadly, I haven't been able to interact with my cousin. Sigh. I was expecting to get along well.

No comments:

About Me

Followers