Message

To: All Furyan 100 Members
From: Minion #8
Subject: Moral Officer Duties

Howdy!

This is Amaterasu, currently Minion #8 and Moral Officer of Lord Ashaman. You are receiving this message because I need to exercise my duties as said officer... and the fact that I'm excited enough to squeal like a little girl seeing as this is the first time I'm going to send a blast.

First things first. For your information, guys, the Moral Department's job is to make sure the alliance is happy and bountiful. That is to say that our job is to make every member smile and their city depovertized.

For now, I'm going to request the following information. This is important! My lou is going to kill me if I can't get this!

Your (in game) Name:
Birthday:
Age:
Might:
# of Cities (With name):

Now, for the other thing. This is regarding the other duties (making everyone's city plump). Since we're not 24/7 online (despite my status ingame being forever online on rare occurences), PM me (Amaterasu) or my coMinion (Colino2tw) with the following details:
Subject: Resource request
Message:
Name of City
Coordinates of said city
Amount requested (specify specifically what type of resources)

NOTE: Please don't flood us! XD

Before I forget, you *might* receive PMs from us about anything random (how to do this and that, some random jokes or an event...)

Regarding contests, we (most probably me) might post a contest to all members of Furyan 100. Prizes would vary (sadly, your moral officers are poor in gems), but I dearly hope everyone participates.

With that said, I wish you guys a good day!

With love,
Amaterasu
Minion #8

No comments:

About Me

Followers