Windows Se7en Ultimate

It was only yesterday that I've managed to set up my PC to run Windows se7en. Needless to say, I'm quite enjoying myself with the new features it has. The following are the ones I've tried already:

  • Voice-activated commands. You'd think this is old school, but no. I've managed to type a whole page of a story with just me saying it! It's really cool. Plus, I could command the computer to do a lot of things. :D
  • Biometric security. This is really freakin' cool. I mean, you can set up your computer so that no one but you can access your computer. It utilizes your fingerprint. :D
  • Touch Screen response. It makes your PC look like iPod touch... but it loses to...
  • overall look of the system.
I don't really recommend everyone on trying this out, since it's still buggy and it's still in its beta form, so there. But for now, I'm having fun.

By the way, I've written this entry with my speech program that's built in the OS.

No comments:

About Me

Followers