Shining River Revisited

I've been gone for around 2 weeks. Sorry. I've been really busy these past few days. Also, I am in very deep shit right now. I'm under probation in my university, since I've been delinquent lately because of my inability to sleep (thus sending my brain and mental functions to a state of calamity).

Nonetheless, I'm going tomorrow just to beg my college dean to let me enroll (I think she would... it's probably in the rules). So, I'm taking my chances that I could enroll with at least 9 units... Please pray for my sake.

Anyway, I've been writing a fanfiction of Naruto (obviously a yaoi M one) since I was bored. Yes, despite me being busy I am bored. You can check it out on www.fanfiction.net and search for me, "Sai Hikawa" as the author. You'll find two stories, "Ice and Snow" and "Merry Christmas" Obviously it would be the "Merry Christmas" since it has a label that says "Naruto".

Anyway, I've also been indulging myself with yaoi lately. Dunno why. But I'm not doing this for entertainment, though. I'm going to use it as frameworks for drawing. Na-uh, they're not plagiarism, it's called practice. I'm not going to copy and steal them, it's not my style. I would just get some ideas then do my own.

At any case, feel free to drop by and drop comments every now and then... I'm feeling very lonely right now.

No comments:

About Me

Followers